The day my brother POP-ed was the day I had my 1st absent in my attendance list. I told my Econs tutor though about the reason why I couldn't attend her class. At least she was reasonable, and let me give her class a miss because POP is a damn important event for my brother & so, I had to be there :) No regrets missing Econs tutorial though.
Comm Skills is gonna be submitted tomorrow, I can't wait for tomorrow to come seriously! Its like a huge load off my back although there are other outstanding projects due though.. but oh well at least another one is down.
Neewayz, I'm damn thankful for having awesome friends in my life :) You all know who you are because you guys were there while I was facing a rough side of life. For that, I ♥you!!! :D
I can totally envision what I would be doing during the August break! Can't waittttt !!!
In the mean time, back to facing the heaps of assignments. Gawd
You make me feel like I'm myself
Instead of being someone elseI wanna live that everyday
You say what no one else will say
You know exactly how to get to me
You know it's what I need